September 20, 2020
Silvertip Golf Course
This event is sold out. Please email Morgan Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.969.4984 if you would like to be placed on the wait list. You can still donate to pledge a team, purchase an item from our silent auction, or support families by buying a raffle ticket below.
Join us for an opportunity to “golf on top of the world” as we venture to the Rocky Mountains for our 20th Anniversary Canmore Charity Golf Classic presented by Trotter & Morton.
Attendees will get the VIP experience all day long against a backdrop of breathtaking panoramic views, with food and beverage courtesy of Silvertip Resort.
Please note: Raffle winner outside of Central Alberta is responsible for arranging pick up or delivery of playhouse.
- Tee times from 10am – 1pm
- Tee times every 10 minutes
- Subject to change
- Tee times will be sent two weeks prior
- 18 holes of golf
- Tee gift
- Food & beverage stations
- Online auction at givergy.ca/rmhcgolf
- Pledge program with incentive prizing for top three teams
- Course activities
- Contests & prizing
- Team prizing for top three teams
- Legacy jackets and engraved trophy for top team
Pledge Program: We are excited to offer a new and exciting pledge program to this year’s tournament. The top three teams to raise the most amount of money will receive a prize.
Legacy Jackets: NEW this year! Similar to the iconic green Master’s jackets, the winning team will receive four unique legacy jackets, their names engraved on a trophy, and prizing.
Disclaimer: We realize these are challenging and unpredictable times. That said, we are still hoping to go forward with the 20th Anniversary Canmore Charity Golf Classic with some minor adjustments. It is possible that we may come up against some additional changes as we near the date of the tournament, but any changes made will be to ensure the health & safety of our golfers.
- We will align with provincial health and safety guidelines, which could result in last-minute changes to our tournament format.
- We are following course guidelines set out by the venue, which may include:
- Changes to our breakfast, lunch, and dinner format
- Changes to our registration process
- Changes to our cart policy
- Possibly restricting the number of players at the tournament
- Possibly restricting the number of people allowed to ‘gather’
- Sanitation stations
Cancellation Policy: In the event that we need to cancel or postpone our 2020 Canmore Charity Golf Classic, we will offer the following options:
- Turn your registration fee into a taxable donation.
- Defer this year’s registration fee to 2021.
- Receive a full refund (excluding any credit card processing fees).