August 15, 2020 | Cold Lake
Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club
Join RMHC Alberta for a day of golf at the Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club in support of families. This Tee Time Invitational is presented by SE Design & Consulting and Site.
- Tee times from 7am – 5pm
- Tee times every 15 minutes
- Subject to change
- 18 holes of golf
- Player’s bag
- Online auction
- $40 tax receipt for all paid registrations
- On-course activities (as permitted)
- Prizing (announced via email after event)
Disclaimer: We realize these are challenging and unpredictable times. That said, we are still hoping to go forward with the 6th Annual Lakeland Region Charity Golf Classic with some minor adjustments. It is possible that we may come up against some additional changes as we near the date of the event, but any changes made will be in order to ensure the health & safety of our golfers.
- We will align with provincial health and safety guidelines, which could result in last-minute changes to our tournament format.
- We are following course guidelines set out by the venue, which may include changes to registration process, cart policy, number of players, sanitation stations, etc.
Cancellation Policy: In the event that we need to cancel or postpone our 2020 Lakeland Region Charity Golf Classic, we will offer the following options:
- Turn your registration fee into a taxable donation.
- Defer this year’s registration fee to 2021.
- Receive a full refund (excluding any credit card processing fees).