RMHC® Alberta Presents Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Medal to Ten Albertans
Ronald McDonald House Charities® Alberta recently presented the Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee Medal to 10 Albertans in recognition of their outstanding dedication to RMHC Alberta. This presentation was part of a province-wide initiative recognizing the significant contributions of 7,000 individuals to Alberta.
RMHC Alberta’s medal recipients included Board members, fundraisers, shuttle drivers, and advocates. Our Platinum Jubilee Medal recipients are:
- Ravi Bhargava (Edmonton – retired)
- Murray Hay (Edmonton)
- Richard Gil (Edmonton)
- Greg Durda (Grande Prairie)
- Cassie Campbell-Pascall (Calgary)
- Thomas Lui (Calgary)
- Gerald Freedman (Medicine Hat – retired)
- Curtis Glencross (Red Deer)
- Dan Brown (Lethbridge – retired)
- Douglas Alexander Baron (Edmonton)
Thank you to all our recipients for your tireless dedication to RMHC Alberta’s mission!